2.12.2010

alonewithcats

my friend jessica has finally started the blog in part because ive been badgering her to unleash her raza' sharp wit on the world, its ridiculous that im the only one peeing my pants from our gchat conversations on a daily basis. so i HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU ALL to follow it religiously.
if youre the kind of person who is turned off my sarcasm, tries to keep a positive attitude at all times, or is fond of saying things like "turn that frown upside down" then 1. get off my blog and 2. dont waste your time with jessicas. but for the rest of us, this is a bitter pill washed down with a healthy glass of deprication and it does a body good.
alonewithcats.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Jessica said...

as per our most recent gchat discourse, as my pimp you'll get a cut of my book deal AND i'll give you VD. you deserve it for being so awesome. not just with the pimping. although you're really good at that.