8.20.2009

boss has been on fire all day

1. she saw from her 12th story cube that there was some kind of commotion with police on the street and dragged me down to investigate including grilling the ladies behind the counter at saks because "they have nothing better to do than be witnesses"
2. she screamed at everyone to come running when a torrential jungle rain hit boston because "theres a woman down there with white pants on and its abotu to get AWESOME"
3. i just revealed to my boss that her bachelorette party (tomorrow) will be my first and she told me to prepare to get hazed "and not like you did on that fake team/sorority-with-horses of yours. pin the tail on the donkey does not count as hazing"

my stomach hurts from laughing. i cant do her delivery any justice. she really has to be experienced first hand.

No comments: