7.02.2009

if this were dailycandy i'd say: the new face of the eye of the day!

but its not, thankgod, so im just letting you k now that i applied a new template to the blog thats really pretty. only problem is, it appears its only visible on a pc because as i type im at home with my work pc and my personal mac opened to the blog (yes, i have two computers and two phones in front of me, i refuse to merge my work and personal gadgets...or lives) and they look like two different sites. if it werent so damn lovely id change it but im keeping it for now and instead pasting a picture below so if its not coming up for you you can see what it SHOULD look like. i know this makes no sense but its so pretty! let me enjoy it for a while! GOD!



im working from home to avoid the traffic later when im trying to get out of the city but i couldnt have picked a better day to stay inside, its pouring rain, dark as a 4 oclock winter, and occasionally letting loose the kind of thunder claps that send my cat into a litteral tailspin. so it was a good day to stay huddled up at my window desk in my nightshirt with my cat clinging to my lap and my various appliances humming warmly.

also, it was a long and complicated but important night that tested what im made of and reminded me that even the people you think you have all figured out contain surprises of strength and beauty... ill write about it eventually, but not now. for now, just the song of my night:

No comments: