12.18.2009

bite me grandma. oh im sorry can you not quite read this from where youre sitting? HOW ABOUT NOW? BITE ME GRANDMA NOW GET ON BACK TO FOX NEWS.

this is beyond ridiculous. im sitting in the wellington public library because my mothers internet wasnt working and i couldnt manage to hack into any of the surrounding wireless signals (know that i tried, at 7:30 this morning, holding my computer up like simba from the lion king as i wandered around the condo, which is a great way to get arrested in this state) and then spent half an hour trying to find my mothers car keys which she wuoldnt help me find because she wont get out of bed which is another issue altogether and now ive finally found the libs where they have disabled or somehow blocked all chat functions so i cant get on AIM to work and worse i cant get on gchat to bitch about this clusterfuck of a day to my peanut gallery and my hair is reacting most unpleasantly to the humidity causing me to look like shirley temple after hitting the crack pipe one too many times and im litterally between two blue haired 90 year old ortho-shoe wearing two finger typing grandmas who are eying me like bin laden himself because ive been forced to work off my personal computer which features a holy trinity of stickers-that-will-get-you-shot-in-florida: Obama 08, Free IRAN and Keep Abortion Legal.
not that i could ever imagine retiring period but mark my word i will retire to apalachia before i retire to this godforsaken state of backwards thinking and plastic santas.

follow up convo with pcox

daisy (12:47:37 PM): the commie library is letting me on AIM for all of two seconds can you send me julies AIM?
pcox (12:47:44 PM): OMG
pcox (12:47:57 PM): and WOW you're ALIIIIIVE
daisy (12:48:47 PM): BARELY
pcox (12:49:00 PM): so i got in at 9
pcox (12:49:06 PM): IM SO REBELLIOUS!!!
daisy (12:49:30 PM): my mothers about to kill me i made her read off from a page of notes i had left at home, of course, because im incapable of doing anythign right, and it was like listenign to a dog try to speak russian.
daisy (12:49:32 PM): YOU REBEL YOU
pcox (12:49:41 PM): HAHAHAHA
pcox (12:49:58 PM): frau freund
daisy(12:50:09 PM): yeah that sweet nicknames been used in the past for her
pcox (12:50:42 PM): i KNEW it
pcox (12:51:54 PM): but really
pcox (12:51:57 PM): why am i here
pcox (12:51:58 PM): today
pcox (12:52:01 PM): and in life
daisy (12:52:34 PM): perrin
daisy (12:52:36 PM): really
daisy(12:52:49 PM): do i LOOK like the person to be directing your existential crisis towards?
daisy (12:52:52 PM): if you could see me you would scan my humidified curly fried no make up wearing grandma scaring personage and you would sadly shake your head
pcox (12:53:42 PM): deep sigh
pcox (12:53:55 PM): can you come to california and entertain me?
pcox (12:53:55 PM): thanks
daisy (12:54:14 PM): i am THISCLOSE
daisy (12:54:51 PM): and now that much closer. why? because a woman just walked by me wearing head to toe pastel blue with white nurse shoes holding a book called JESUS WAS NOT A JEW
daisy (12:54:55 PM): i kid you not
pcox (12:55:20 PM): AHHHHHHHH i just choked on my donut. damn you.

No comments: