4.10.2009

i was going to share a link with you


now i need to share the entier conversation that just occurred between me and the coworkers as a result of this link because it made me laugh SO HARD

me: a friend just sent me a link to a blog of just pictures of signs that improperly use quotation marks.
vanessa: who did?
me: a friend.
vanessa: ben? who's ben?
me: a friend!
ellen: ooooh who's ben?
me: A. FRIEND.
vanessa: oh. i was going to say. whats "ben" short for?
me:...what the hell could ben possibly be short for?
vanessa: benjamina?
ellen: benita?
vanessa: bellen?
ellen: benessa?
me: are you two done?
vanessa: benla?
me: now youre just making shit up.
(ellen comes into my cube)
ellen: dooze im meeting my husband after work and i want to convince him to let me get a cleaning lady so i dont have to do it. i know i'm not your type but if i were, would you say this shirt makes me look seductive?
me: seriously?
ellen: what? now you can tell us if we look hot! and not in that youre-my-friend-so-youre-hot-to-me shit.
vanessa: i never thought of that. sweet. god youre so useful, dooze.

No comments: