3.08.2009

beautiful woman, live.


last night i went to see missy higgins at the house of blues.
her music
is
love
ive had these tickets for three months , been looking for a way to see her live for a year ( im pretty sure one of the first posts on this blog was with her music) and somehow even with all those long odds the concert managed to fall on an eerily appropriate night. missys music got me through some shit last year and then this summer i read an interview with her where she described her 'sexuality,' her orientation, in a way that, for the first time, made perfect sense to me.
everything came full circle last night.
i posted a few of the vids i took on youtube. im now reposting my posted videos here. which is ridiculous. we officially have too many internet options. i comment a little on some of them on youtube and i refuse to rewrite the comments here so jsut go to my profile and click through them.
nightminds:

warm whispers:

wrong girl: (which i wrote a post about a few months ago!)

and finally, steer, not my favorite song but maybe my favorite video. there were couples all around us but right in front of me was a particularly adorable pair of women who im sure L, my concert companion, was ready to kill, but i was entranced by how in love they were...so i blatantly filmed them for a few seconds. the whole experience was so uplifting.

No comments: