11.14.2008

vids or bust.

for whatever reason boomp3 has pooped out on me.
im posting videos from now on, its simple and you can find the music from there in whatever legal or illegal ways that let you sleep at night.
my cat is on my lap, sitting in my new home in boston and its just dreary enough that i feel like listening to sad songs but not dreary enough that theyre taking me down with them.

Erin McCarley - "Love, Save The Empty"
Sad boy, you stare up at the sky
When no one's looking back at you.
You wear your every last disguise;
You're flying, then you fall through
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin is cute - have you heard of an artist named Meiko? They toured together this month - I think you'll LOVE her stuff! Check out http://www.myspace.com/meiko

D said...

had heard of her but just did a refresher and she is great... thanks for that!